Government Schools and Atheism

When someone says they are atheist, they say they dont believe in
the God or a god or gods. For the atheist, the removal of God from
the system is what they desire and is what they want to achieve.
When the government school system has removed God it has now
become the atheist dream. For children who are placed into that
system for over 13 years, during their most impressionable time of
life, they will learn to become practicing atheists, if not
actually professing atheists. And it amazes me when good Christian
parents see their child graduate, move out, and then wonder why
their child has ceased to follow in the faith.

The government school system promotes atheism, not Christianity.
The government school system is not trying to be all to everyone
because many recent court decisions have decided that God must be
removed - and as described above, this is atheism.

So why should my hard earned money go to support a system that
teaches atheism? And why do Christians place their children in
a system designed to destroy their faith?

This system is not tolerant.