Re: Government Schools and Atheism

Visionaries,

John's email inspired many responses.  The general opposing sentiment to
his view were in condemnation of atheism.  Why were so many people
offended at someone suggesting you might be atheism?  If you aren't
atheist, thats fine.  But it seemed that many people's opposing response
to John's email as well as John's email itself and those in support all
had the common assumption that atheism is bad.  Why is the assertation
there isn't a God so evil?  Is it not just as valid as any assertation
there is a God?

Daniel