Education Emergency

Visionaries:     We are rapidly approaching an emergency situation for our
educational systems
in Idaho including both public and higher education.   All three Dist. 5
legislators have written
the Governor requesting his leadership in calling for a special session to
deal with the situation.
My letter to the Governor with some possible solutions is listed below.

>>Rep. Tom Trail

              clauses can be utilized where appropriate.

Dr. Tom Trail
International Trails
1375 Mt. View Rd.
Moscow, Id. 83843