RE: Our kickin' sitchyashun

Lucy,
If you look to Idaho Code 67-5902(5) for the definition of person, it reads
"Person" includes an individual, association, corporation, joint
apprenticeship committee, joint-stock company, labor union, legal
representative, mutual company, partnership, any other legal or commercial
entity, the state, or any governmental entity or agency;

I believe the Act applies to employers and proprietors, not individuals such
as the diners in a restaurant.  While in the Bertollini example the diners
were rude, I doubt they are liable under the Act.

However, I urge you not to take my word for this, and should you choose to
heckle a fellow diner, do not claim that I said it would be okay.  This is
just an estimate, and your results may vary.

Sunil Ramalingam