RE: Compassion

John Harrell:

The misunderstandings between David Douglas and I, and between you and I,
will not be completely resolved by any amount of qualification or
clarification.  As I stated to David Douglas, let's agree to disagree, but
respect the others point of view.  I know this is an idealistic notion that
will be abandoned in the heat of battle, whether the battle is one of words
and ideology in action in the social/political sphere, or a battle in actual
violent warfare.

I know of many beautiful women who go totally naked in front of children,
and I am glad they do, for they are teaching children that there is notion
wrong or immoral with the human body, especially the female body, which
after is the source of all humanity.  If I was present when you called ANY
women a "slut," I can assure you you would get a response commensurate with
my disgust at your anti-life neurotic misogynist nonsense.

Let's just agree to disagree, but keep your simple minded insults against
women to yourself, any women anywhere under any circumstances.  Do you
realize that your attitude is the real obscenity here, not the simple
presence of a female human body on a city street?

I have it straight.  Now do you?

Ted