RE: Our kickin' sitchyashun

Greetings Visionaires -

Judging by the previous postings (and application of the Idaho Statute), would
I be correct in assuming that proper behavior would have been for the
proprietor to warn (or ultimately evict) those customers that were "heckling"
Bertolini?

Don't get me wrong.  I (in no way) applaud Bertolini or any other member of the
Aryan Nations.

As much as I hate Bertolini and all that he stands for, he has the same rights
as all of us.

Tom Hansen
Moscow

           http://www.fsr.net/