Re: Latin lesson

I want to thank Doug Wilson for the Latin lesson. It was very helpful
given that during my (not so very long ago) primary education, girls
were not allowed to take Latin classes as they were a disruption for
the boys who were going on to useful careers as attorneys. I
suspect some of those boys internalized that message and thus
we have some less than enlightened men practicing law today
(even in Moscow).
Debi R-S
debismith@moscow.com

Back to TOC