Re: Those pesky light bulbs

I was one of the original complainers about the short life of light bulbs.
The bulbs are on a light sensor so burn all night.  Seemed we were replacing
bulbs every 2-3 weeks.  Finally contacted an electrician who promptly
pointed out on the light bulb carton that the "good deal" bulbs we had were
good for only 700 hours (in very small print).  He recommended paying a few
cents more and buying 130 volt, 2000 hour bulbs.  Now we are getting much
longer life.

B. J. Swanson
Bank of Pullman
505 S. Jackson Street