Those pesky light bulbs

Just curious if anyone has more info on Moscow's short-lived light bulb
problem?  I'm just about to head out the door to again change 8 - 9
bulbs in my mother's apartment....the same bulbs that were changed only
a few weeks ago.  I spoke to the landlord who assured me there is no
problem with wiring in the house.  He lives upstairs and has not noticed
his bulbs burning out frequently as do my mothers.  He suggested it is
because my mother keeps some of her lights burning all night.  I find it
hard to believe that this is the reason since I have bulbs in my
business that burn 24 hours a day and haven't been replaced in years.  I
know Vera White contacted AVISTA.....was there an explanation printed
and I just missed it?
                             Ellen A. Roskovich

Back to TOC