Computer Blast...

Date forwarded: 	Sat, 31 Jul 1999 10:58:55 -0700 (PDT)
Date sent:      	Sat, 31 Jul 1999 10:58:03 -0700
To:             	Vision2020@moscow.com
From:           	Ry Jones <rjones@moscow.com>
Subject:        	Re: Those pesky light bulbs
Forwarded by:   	vision2020@moscow.com

> failures. After I got UPS religion, the only thing that kills my computers
> is my shotgun. (Got sick of 4 486's once, took them out and blasted them.
> VERY therapeutic)

Rys! Don't shoot them yet! I'm collecting old and dead computer
parts for a "computer shoot" for Charity! (I'm leaning twards
Moscow's fine Volunteer Fire Dept, EVERYONE benefits from them)
Gonna get them together in a safe place and "charge" people a
buck a shot to shoot Computers, monitors, printers, and all those
AOL CD's they keep sending out.  with a little luck.. might even get a
Machine gun so someone (winner of a Drawing or auction maybe)
can machine gun a complete working (but ancient) system.

if you have some old parts you want to donate, drop me a note, even
better.. if you have a place we could do this (safe shooting areas
are VERY hard to find in this area), please let me know.

Stan Evans

Back to TOC