Re: Neo-Nazi propaganda posted in downtown Moscow

At 09:40 AM 7/8/99 -0700, you wrote:

>I see.. so it's splitting hairs to be lumped in with the Aryan Nations? I
>don''t find it so, I it offensive that someone comes along and tries to
>associate me with them. The words "aryan white supremacy groups"
>or even "white supremacy groups" have a MUCH clearer meaning.
>
>Stan Evans

I will offer all offended persons an apology IF:

You go to some Internet Search Engine, compile examples of usages of "right
wing extremist," and show me that this term is not used predominantly in
our society to describe people who have many of the following characteristics:

neo-Nazi, racist, bigoted, white-supremacy, race-war mongering,
Holocaust-revisionist, xenophobic, anti-Semitic.

Please use a representative sample (for example, first 20 results in any
major search engine).

If, instead, you find that I use this term in keeping with prevailing usage
of the English language, please don't attack me for speaking and writing in
my native tongue.

Regards,

Bob Hoffmann                         229 East C St., Suite B
Alt-Escape Adventures                Moscow, ID  83843  USA
http://www.alt-escape.com            Phone: (208) 883-0642
                                     Fax: 1-800-683-3799

Back to TOC