Re: Neo-Nazi propaganda posted in downtown Moscow

> At 10:33 PM 7/6/99 -0700, you wrote:
> >Tonight I learned that right-wing extremist fliers were recently found
>
> --snip--
>
> >Bob Hoffmann
>

> Please do not confuse me with them.  I consider myself right-wing.  Some
> may even call me extreme.  Let us not muddy the definitions here.
> Right-wing, as I see it, believes in individual freedoms over the state.
> Neo-Nazis are Neo-Nazis.  Regardless of their political lean.  Perhaps you
> heard of some Neo-Nazi flyers in town.  They may be right-wing, but that
> is not what concerns me about them.
>
> Marc
>
> Radical right-winger (Not necessarily a Conservitive)

interesting point, I am a "liberal Republican" (that which governs lest
governs best, Pro choice, Pro Gun, Pro Freedom), ergo, to the right
of center on the political spectrum, (right wing) however, call me a
Neo-Nazi and my first impulse is to break several bones. my second
impulse it to wonder what kind of a ignorant morron would insult
someone they don't even know with such a vile insult.

let us PLEASE be accurate in the use of the Language, ignorantly
slandering people is NOT the way to have a inteligent discustion

(and we will be in C'DA on the weekend. to much blood calls out for
us to do otherwise)

Back to TOC