Latah County's Existence Is Unconstitutional

Hello fellow Americans:

Moscow United is proud to announce that we will be filing a lawsuit against Latah County, for its illegal and unconstitutional formation by the United States Government in the late 19th Century.

It is our every intention to return all land from the treaty negotiated with the Nez Perce tribe in the 1850s, back to the tribe, approximately 6+ million acres, including all land from Moscow to the Montana border and about 200 miles south of Lewiston.

The claim we are making for the Nez Perce includes all of this territory, unrightfully stolen by "settlers" and the United States Government.

Sincerely,
Moscow United

Outgrown your current e-mail service? Get 25MB Storage, POP3 Access,
Advanced Spam protection with LYCOS MAIL PLUS.