Re: Latah County's Existence Is Unconstitutional

At 09:19 PM 11/18/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>Moscow United is proud to announce that we will be filing a lawsuit
>against Latah County, for its illegal and unconstitutional formation by
>the United States Government in the late 19th Century.

Uh, does this come from the same guy who said that he was the only person
who could save Latah County from impending financial doom?

Is there any internal consistency whatsoever, or just another miraculous
conversion to the next brain fart?

Bob Hoffmann
820 S. Logan St.
Moscow, ID  83843