Re: chambervcommissioners?

True Walter, Possibilities are all really all that this fervor is about as
no actual wrong or right seems to have been committed.
I do wonder though if it might be a controversy if a professional football
teams stock holder decided to become a ref.
At the very least I would only naturally expect extra concern and vigilance
from citizens.
Dave