Re: Chamber V. County Commissioner

  Cindy, I believe this only came to me as a reply, not to the Vision2020 list for
which you intended.

  Certainly, I'm not meaning to judge, merely to point out the possible conflicts
and one statute that governs such conflicts.

  Chamber's do wonderful things. They also help their members. If Idaho wants to
have a citizen legislature and Latah County wants to have a citizen commission,
these sorts of conflicts are inherent. It's when they become overt that the public
should worry. We should worry more if nobody cares to keep an eye on these sorts of
things. History shows that even the best people are lured by conflicting interests.

  Anyway, hope Paul is doing well these days and your family is well. Say hello to
the Congressman for me, cheers, greg burton.

Back to TOC