MCT Move

ATTENTION ALL!

In order to help the City realize the dream of turning the 1912 Center into
a Community Center for all, Moscow Community Theatre is relocating 25 years
of accumulated set pieces, properties, and costumes!  This is where you come
in...

We will be working in the 1912 Center on Thursday (1/11/01) evening
between 7:00 and 9:00 to ready the items for the move on Saturday (1/13/01
between 10:00 and 12:00).  We need 4 - 6 STRONG PEOPLE to help both Thursday
evening and Saturday morning.

Our new storage space is LIMITED, so we will be leaving quite a bit behind.
If anyone is interested (or knows of a theater group who may be interested)
in taking some of the overflow, please come and take a look on Thursday
evening.  MCT will be giving these items
away.  Anything left after that will be donated to the City for their Yard
Sale (ALL PROCEEDS TO BENEFIT THE 1912 CENTER!) to be held on January 20,
2001.

FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CALL CATHY BRINKERHOFF at 885-5500
(work)or 882-5230(home).

ALL HELPERS WILL BE REWARDED WITH A LUNCHEON ON SATURDAY AFTERNOON!

MANY THANKS!

Cathy Brinkerhoff
President, Moscow Community Theatre, Inc.

Back to TOC