Re: Shattered morning

Title: Re: Shattered morning
> So then, how does a citizen of this community go about changing a city
> ordinance to provide for a peaceful Saturday morning?

As a concerned citizen, I would see no reason to waste taxpayer money and
our local politician's time to change a reasonable ordinance. Might I
recommend going to your friendly neighborhood drug store, and purchasing a
pair of ear plugs? They only cost around $3.99, and you would earn the
appreciation of several taxpaying citizens, due to your consideration in
saving perhaps thousands of our dollars.

Todd C.

Back to TOC