Coyotes

I urge anyone who lives in town to keep their pets inside at night.
According to the police, cats remains were found on "F" Street on Thursday
AM, and then I let my precious Himilayan stay out Thursday night (unknowing
about the remains found that AM & he didn't want to spend the night in the
hot house!).  Next morning, found cat hair all over the neighbors yard, and
strung all over Good Samaritan's grass on "F" Street.

All the police can do is set traps...

To top it all off, about 1AM last night, spotted a coyote pup right in front
of my house last night.

Teresa Miller
2320 East "F" Street
Moscow