Re: Insurance Coverage for Domestic Partners

I assume you're asking "What other agencies or employers are offering
insurance for domestic partners"--

I assume you're asking that question because it would be a real advantage
the City of Moscow's recruitment of good employees if NO other, or few
other, employers were.

Actually, I don't assume that, but I would LIKE to assume that.

To believe that the City of Moscow shouldn't do a good thing just because
some other cities don't -- is that logical?

Don Coombs

Back to TOC