moscow public works/finance committee agenda 4-12-99

CITY OF MOSCOW
PUBLIC WORKS/FINANCE COMMITTEE AGENDA

Monday, April 12, 1999       4:30  p.m.
City Hall Council Chambers, 206 East Third, Second Floor

********************

1.	Approval of Minutes of April 5, 1999

2.	"C" Street Between Almon and Cherry Street Proposed L.I.D. - Dave Klatt
Some of the residents of "C" Street between Almon and Cherry have
approached Council with a proposal to improve their portion of  "C" Street
by means of an L.I.D.  The request follows a test designation of "C" Street
as one-way last year in conjunction with an earlier L.I.D. petition for a
somewhat larger section of "C" Street.  The one-way designation was tried
in light of the high cost of improving the street as two-way due to
topographical constraints.

ACTION:  Consider the information and options regarding improvements to "C"
Street, and direct staff further or take other action as deemed
appropriate.

REPORTS:

FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS:
Scheduled:
4/19/99  Joint Meeting with Transportation Commission
4/19/99 Public Improvements for a Flagpole Lot on Vandal Drive - Dean Weyen
4/19/99 Traffic Signal Agreement with ITD, South Couplet - Dean Weyen

Unscheduled:
Stormwater Control Ordinance - Gary Presol
Discussion - Council Workshop for Community Services Grants

Back to TOC