Re: Pure Culture

-------Original Message-------

From: Andy Shaw
Date: Monday, October 21, 2002 12:14:06
Subject: Re: Pure Culture

I believe that we share the agenda of the so-called historic peace churches. Interestingly enough we were not allowed to participate in the recent Not In Our Name Advertisement because we were prejudged. It appears that is the way things work in Moscow. Believe it or not, those who believe in the real Aryan cause are peaceful. It is not a sin to be proud of who we are and believe the teachings of the Bible. It is those who lack tolerance who have made a conscious decision to harm us.

Hello, I have been lurking on this list for a while and finally feel called to jump in the waters..

Andy, what do consider to be the "historic peace churches" and in what ways do you feel a 'shared' agenda with these churches?

Opps, I just realized I did not introduce myself. I'll try and remember to do that next time...... lunch is over.

Tony Brown

Pink bunny

GIF image

Back to TOC