Re: NOT IN OUR NAME

In a message dated 10/9/02 9:05:18 PM, sperrine@potlatch.com writes:

<< We believe that people of conscience must take responsibility for what
their own governments do--we must first of all oppose the injustice that is
done in our own name.  Thus we call on all Americans to RESIST the war and
repression that has already been loosed on the world as well as that which
currently is being contemplated and planned.  It is unjust, immoral, and
illegitimate.  We choose to make common cause with the people of the world. >>

1. Picture in your mind's eye the two 757's going into the World Trade Center
buildings as captured by various video cameras

2) Picture what a mushroom cloud where Washington DC use to be would look
like on the evening news

Walter Steed

Back to TOC