Moving to Moscow Area

My family and I are in the tedious process of selling our home here in Western Washington and will be relocating in your community.  Is there an organization that has a relocation packet for new comers to the area?  We will need info like the local electric company, garbage pick-up, schools, FedEx, UPS and USPS locations, internet providers, churches, phone company and other essentials.  If all goes well we have a new home picked out in the Viola vicinity.

Thanks in advance for any information that you can forward to us.

CT Cissell

Back to TOC