Re: Open letter to David Stambler

Mr. Carl Westberg,

The innuedo regarding the word "jerk" was in response to the constant
harping and posting trying to tie racism with those that won't celebrate
perversity - skin color vs behaviour is not a valid comparison. After
many attempts to clarify this issue the racist vs perversity argument
kept coming up. Notice how, since the word "jerk" has been introduced,
the comparisons have not only ended, but those that were attempting to
make the comparisons have tried to distance themselves from their
hateful rhetoric. Success!

Cheers!
John Harrell