Hello

Carl:

I respect you, because you are willing to try.  But many people in Moscow are still cutting themselves off to information that would help the city, all because they judge others.  I do not judge someone like Doug Wilson.  But he preaches hatred over at Christ Church, and I will not stop asserting that someone like Doug Wilson does not operate within the best interests of a freedom-loving, democratic country like ours.

I am a graduate of William and Mary, and I am a former Rotary scholar to Spain.  I have no intention of causing bad will or controversy.  I am earnestly here to help your community protect itself from the financial disaster that is about to hit the entire nation.  People in Moscow somehow think that their financial security will not be affected by another downturn in the national economy.  But Carl, it's not true.  Moscow is going to be especially hard hit, because it has no secondary industry after the U of I.  The entire economy is dependent on the U of I, and small businesses here are not on sound financial footing at all.

All I want to do is be a blessing to your community, and I always offer my financial expertise to Moscow, because I feel that the Lord has led me here to help protect this community.

I have no delusions about my own abilities, but I see some obvious flaws in the way the city and the county are planning for the future.  Unless this changes quickly, there will be financial fallout -very severe- for just about everyone in the Palouse.

To me, Doug Wilson is a "red herring" who consumes people's time without making a positive contribution to the whole.  There is no ONE way Moscow should be: But people like Doug Wilson are hogging up "air time" here, while planning to assert themselves in every facet of the community.  Doug Wilson is NEGATIVELY influencing pastors, campus organizations and the community as a whole.  He needs to stop, or he should leave.  If he doesn't stop, then he needs to accept responsibility for the hatred he is teaching to his congregants and the students at New St. Andrews.

The Wilson family, except for Evan Wilson, is not good for this town.  I stand by my assertions, and -friend- I never lie.  NEVER.

Please accept my offer for real: I am educated, very smart, and able to help Latah County through what is going to be several times worse for our country than the Great Depression.

I never apologize for my statements, but I am always open to a non-confrontational approach.

Thank you for contacting me peacefully.

In Christ,

Douglas Stambler