RE: Compassion

Mr. Joe Huffman,

I would think you can do better than that. Direct ad hominum attacks on
the person you are having a discussion with shows that your argument is
weak such that all you can do is lash out. If you are going to reduce
the level of discussion with respect to the person you are having the
discussion you try to couch it in clever or humourous ways. Let me try.

Mr. Huffman, as a person that teaches gun handling and also frequents
nudist clubs with his wife, where do you hide your concealed weapon during
your visits to the nudist clubs and are you afraid of accidental misfires?

Cheers!
John Harrell