Tip: Save more water

I hate to interrupt all this theological debate (yeah, right!) with a water
saving tip, but this has given me great success, so....

At any hardware store, you can buy a roll of pipe thread tape for about
$0.89.  This stuff is used on washing machine connections so that your
hoses aren't constantly dripping.  Well, it works great on garden hoses,
too!  And instead of being sprayed by high-pressure leaks every time you
turn the hose on or off, you get barely a drip, and we save aquifer water
for future generations.  Or at least until next year.

Bob Hoffmann
820 S. Logan St.
Moscow, ID  83843

Tel: 208 883-0642