RE: Save more water

Can someone explain to me why it is illegal to plumb "grey water"
(bathtub, sink, washer, etc) directly to water the yard?

It seems that carrying buckets of water from your tub to the yard is
fine, but to plumb it to do so is illegal.

For the life of me, I see no reason to flush perfectly good yard water
down the sewer; then to turn around and have to water the yard with
drinking water.

Dale Courtney
Moscow, Idaho

Back to TOC