RE: Is Moscow Growing Too Fast?

John,

When referring to the growth in Moscow, perhaps you could be more accurate
in your complaints. You wrote:

"We have seen a business incubator park fail to develop new businesses and
become the home of current businesses instead"

As one of the founders of Pacific Simulation, I can accurately say that
Pacific Simulation was a business heading out of town (like other high tech
companies) for lack of facilities. Alturas kept us here and helped fuel our
growth. I guess if put in the most negative light, Pacific Simulation might
have been considered a "current business" - but one headed to a more
business friendly environment. A more accurate statement might have been:

"We have seen a business incubator park fail to develop as many new
businesses as had been hoped"

You express many legitimate questions. But by blurring the facts, you weaken
your arguments. As to your other issues, I am not in a position to evaluate
their validity. Personally, I voted for the pool, for the schools and for
the fire station. I believe all of these are positive aspects for Moscow as
did the majority of voters.

Bill Strand
Pacific Simulation

Back to TOC