RE: race card

Greetings Visionaires -

After a cautious  review of http://www.thebirdman.org/ (where John Harrell
had extracted the text below), I have come to the conclusion that John
"Birdman" Bryant (the focus of the above website) is an anti-semite
dedicated to the preservation of the white christian society, much like the
now defunct Aryan Nations.

Just trying to help you connect the dots (I borrowed that quote from a
Visionaire because I like it),

Tom Hansen
Moscow, Idaho

Work like you don't need the money.