RE: race card

Hello Tom Hansen,

Thank you, but you trying to give me credit for something I did not do.

I did not extract the text from the original website. I did not even know
where the website existed. The credit should be give to Melynda Huskey who
found the website for us. I only found an extract of text on a completely
unassociated website that did not include the original website the Melynda
Huskey found for us.

But thanks anyway,

Cheers!
John Harrell