Topless issue in Moscow, few words more

Hello and many greetings from Europe to all members of
this mailing list from new members - small group of
enthusiasts !  :)

Reason why we have joined this list is "topless issue"
in your city: we are runing web site which deals with
question "should women have right to go topless
wherever men can?" I know that you saw "TERA" site
already - well we are simular to them, but still
different. We would like to show you our work,
especially because we were watching very carefuly all
what is going on with "topless issue" in Moscow and
elsewhere in the USA. Also, our activists have made
special photo dedicated to "topless car wash" in
Moscow - you can find that photo in "Topfree Photo
Album" on our page - and yes, our activists are
topless so if you are religious fundamentalist don`t
say we didn`t warn you !  :)

We are trying to raise this subject on a higher level
because "topless issue" is not only issue about women
who wants to sunbathe or wash cars topless - there is
much deeper meaning of this question: from general
prejudices about sexuality to consequences of these
prejudices which are really devastating for all of us.

Ok - our site is here:

http://www.geocities.com/womens_choice_org/topfreedom.html

We would be very thankful for any comment, critic or
advice - on this list or on our "Topfree mailing list"
or on our message board. And don`t forget to check our
"Topfree Photo Album" !  :)