Re: Very funny!: Re: Every Ethical System Subject to Relativist Problems

Tony et. al.

I'm the man with a few questions for some who have posted on vision2020 that
they have the ULTIMATE ABSOLUTE MORAL STANDARD
everyone should follow, and that if someone disagrees with this "absolute"
standard, they are advocating relativistic moral chaos and anarchy.  My
questions suggest relativistic cracks in the edifice of the so called
"absolute" moral standards advocated.

I'm not the man who will willingly let my questions be diverted by other
different questions, unless you are VERY funny, in which case you may
succeed!  Lenny Bruce could turn the "absolute" morals of society upside
down, and be gut splitting hilarious in the process.

Ted