Re: Topless issue in Moscow, few words more

Message to Topfree Action group:
    What follows is my personal opinion, as a founder of Moscow Vision
2020:
    Moscow Vision 2020 is a community forum designed to further
discussion of issues relevant to our region by those of us who live in
this region.
    Moscow Vision 2020 was not designed as a place for
political/theological pamphleteering by interest groups from out of our
area.
    With that in mind, I am concerned with your initial post about the
topless issue here in Moscow.  The topic has been discussed repeatedly
and redundantly on our list.  I hope you do not intend to bombard us
with posts sharing your opinions and information.  We just do not need
that.
    Those of us who want more of your information now have your website
and email addresses.  We can seek that info if we want it.
    Please do not begin a series of posts to this list.
    BL