Re: Hello Pot, it's Kettle calling collect.

Joan Opyr wrote:

> As you write for Credenda
> Agenda, Greg, I assume you also read it.  For those on the list who don't,
> here's a little snippet from Volume 13, Issue 1.  Written by Doug Wilson,
it
> purports to be a letter from a husband to his sexually recalcitrant wife;
in
> fact, it's "a fictional composite . . . taken from multiple counseling
> sessions."
>  . . . .
> How many Victorian women were damned to perdition by just lying there and
> thinking of the Empire?

Setting aside the usual rebuttal that your alleged tolerance for alternative
lifestyles always curiously vanishes when considering traditional or
Christian lifestyles and that your paradigm forces you to read Credenda
rather bizarrely (sort of like a Muslim expositing the Declaration of
Independence), how is it that your conclusions are not just more "checkers
condemns backgammon" and "backgammon condemns checkers" on and on?

Doug Jones

Back to TOC