Re: Law Is Objectively Wrong: Topless Women Are Not! Re: Objective standards

> EEVans, et. al.
>
> I am saying the ordinance banning topless women and not men IS objectively
> wrong for several reasons.  I am saying the simple act of a women being
> topless in public is NOT objectively wrong.  I think the new nudity
> ordinance is just as silly an overreaching of government power as an
> ordinance that would ban men wearing pink dresses at the city park.

I don't want to put words in your mouth, so correct me if I'm wrong: You're
position is that the current ordinance is objectively wrong because it enforces
a certain relativistic cultural norm (hereafter known as RCN)?

I imagine you've got a good idea of what a proper nudity ordinance would look
like. Why is your version objectively right, and not just an enforcement of
another RCN?

<snip>

Cheers,

-Ed Evans