Law Is Objectively Wrong: Topless Women Are Not! Re: Objective standards

EEVans, et. al.

I am saying the ordinance banning topless women and not men IS objectively
wrong for several reasons.  I am saying the simple act of a women being
topless in public is NOT objectively wrong.  I think the new nudity
ordinance is just as silly an overreaching of government power as an
ordinance that would ban men wearing pink dresses at the city park.

Ted