House for rent?

Good Morning Everyone,

My fiance and I are looking for a new place to live in moscow.  We are
very quiet and both have full time jobs. We are looking for a 2-3 bedroom
house or duplex that accepts pets for 750 or less.  We have two medium
sized dogs that are completely house trained and very quiet.  A fenced
yard is preferable but not required. Does anyone know of anything
available?  I have checked the asui housing list as well as the daily news
classifieds.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Niki

Back to TOC