Re: Palouse Pride 2002

At 08:48 AM 7/19/02 -0700, Douglas wrote:
I am grateful we still get to participate as little as we want, and that staying home is not yet a hate crime.

Mr. Wilson's suggestion is stellar. Had those who disapproved of the topless carwash stayed home, or went elsewhere, would we still have this distasteful ordinance on the books?  Bravo to Mr. Wilson, for reminding us that we all have the privilege to choose what activities we participate in.

---
David Camden-Britton  -=)*(=-  davidcb@turbonet.com

Back to TOC