NOMAS (National Organization for Men Against Sexism)

Greetings Visionaires -

I realize that this posting is going to upset a fair amount of people
(especially those to the right of center, who are free to click the "Delete"
key at this time), but I came across a website that may be appealing to many
others (espcially those to the left of center).

It is the National Organization for Men Against Sexism (NOMAS) website.
This organization is actively involved in pro-feminist, gay-affirmative,
anti-racist, and male-enhancing activities.  Their Statement of Principles
can be seen at:

http://www.nomas.org/principles/index.html

I now return you to your normally scheduled programming.

Take care,

Tom Hansen
(Moscow, Idaho)

Back to TOC