Re: Erotic retardation saga

Mark Rounds says,

> On your other post, I am all in favor on a more mannerly society.  However
> legislating good manners is a fruitless task.

We are all in favor of a more mannerly society. And such legislation was not
required in Moscow for a good many number of years. So I *assume* that during
that time period people were mannerly than they are today. Or is it that our
definition of manners must change?

What has happened to society such that young women think it now acceptable to
run around half naked and impose their "morals" on us?

Some people say society has decayed such that women who want to run around
topless are acting like sluts - ie. that the definition of manner has not changed,
but society has changed. Some people say that the definition of manners should be
changed, such that it allows women to run around topless - ie. society has
progressed to some level of new standards, imposed on socity.

Still, for some people, they just don't get the fact that by having young women
run around topless it is "insisting the entire community must conform to my/(their)
standards."

So either way, somebodys standards will be applied.

The question is "by whose standards?"

Living In His Great And Glorious Kingdom,
Where Breasts Are Beautiful And Glorious,
John Harrell