Fwd: The Partial Boob Ban

And while party hats are being passed our, let someone not forget to
crown those entrepreneurial  young ladiesŠer, I mean women, whose
financial foresight wore blinders to the implication their actions
would have.  Smart enough to figure the dollars they might reap
personally, but not smart enough to calculate the wasted time, energy
and tax dollars others would spend?  That deserves a dunce cap.  Or
perhaps just recognition of the lack of community responsibility, and
abundance of self-centeredness.

Public servants "waste" lots of time on people's thoughtless actions.
Do we demean police for enforcing laws?  I, personally, applaud those
willing to take the flack for enforcing AND creating laws/ordinances
that make our community a place people will be proud to live in and
comfortable with raising the next generation in.  Were we to carry
the attitude of the three car washers to the larger financial straits
of the city/region we might eschew legislation against strip clubs
and other money makers for the sake of a buck.  I'd prefer that the
other "natural" and cultural amenities of the area attract folks.

Pulling up my drawers and running for cover...