Re: boobs bared vs. boobs barred

Good point, Tim.  A number of swimsuits will not comply with this law. I
wonder what will happen once the Moscow Police Department starts getting
calls from the Aquatic Center, complaining of violations.  Are they going to
apply the law there?  Are they going to respond at all?

Dan, my answer to your question is "It depends."

Sunil