RE: Flushing Liberals

Why aren't those of you who are
pushing for topless girls also pushing for full nudity?
Ben Merkle

Ben asked the above question.

My response is: full nudity is prohibited by state law, topless ness is not.
There really is not a reason to supercede state law and create a more
burdensome, money wasting law. For six (6) individuals who have chosen to
exceed "good-taste".

As for the carwash, I'm really upset that City Staff and the Police have not
enforced zoning and commercial ordinances that are already in place to
prevent commercial activity in residential areas.

Jerry L. Schutz
Moscow, ID
---