Breasts NOURISH Our Young (was Flushing Liberals)

Ben Merkle wrote:
"The question has been posed a couple of times, but no one seems to up
to answering it. Why aren't those of you who are pushing for topless
girls also pushing for full nudity? Is this the next move? Or are you
embarrassed by the rest of your bodies?"

Oh, please . . . I'd ignored the question before, but since you've
mistaken "common sense silence" for "silence must equal shame," I'll
give you my quick & clean answer.

There are clearly health & safety issues that apply to the genital parts
of the body designed to eliminate waste products and responsible for
reproduction.  Female breasts are not genital parts, and breasts are
designed to nourish, not eliminate waste or reproduce, so those health &
safety concerns don't apply.

In the interest of good taste, I won't go into graphic explanations ;-),
but I can tell you that the education my daughter received right here in
Moscow enabled her able to make the distinction between breasts
(nourishment) & genitals (waste elimination and reproduction) very early
in the process.

Does that at least partially answer your question???

Saundra Lund
Moscow, Idaho

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to
do nothing.
Edmund Burke

Back to TOC