Flushing Liberals

Being one of the recently flushed conservatives, I was a bit surprised that
I had been doing anything clandestine. I suppose that is the fruit of all of
us running in vastly different circles and not dialoging the way we ought.
But this discussion group has opened up channels for these sorts of things
to be flushed out, which is all for the better. I didn't really want to be
in the closet. However, it seems that there is something clandestine on the
other end as a number of the liberal members aren't willing to own up to
their convictions publicly. The question has been posed a couple of times,
but no one seems to up to answering it. Why aren't those of you who are
pushing for topless girls also pushing for full nudity? Is this the next
move? Or are you embarrassed by the rest of your bodies?

In the spirit of open dialogue,
Ben Merkle
AKA Auntie-Depressant

Back to TOC