Re: anonymous postings

At 12:55 PM 7/6/2002 -0700, bill london wrote:

>     I am at a loss to know what to do about this.  Is it really an
> issue?  Isn't
>it obvious which posts are from people hiding their identities?  What can
>we do
>about this, and more importantly, who is going to do it?

Perhaps new subscribers could be verified with a phone call from the
steering committee.  That shouldn't take too much effort.  Retroactively
verifying old subscribers would not be a good idea, because they hadn't
subscribed with this condition in place.

Bob Hoffmann
846 Mabelle St.
Moscow, ID  83843

Tel: 208 883-0642