Opt out of junk mail

[This is a message from a privacy group that I belong to.  I entered some information, and the Web site listed below generated four letters to reduce our junk mail.  This has been pretty successful for me in the past, but my wife is still receiving junk mail addressed to her maiden name, so I generated letters to reduce this junk mail, as well.]

I've just stumbled across the single most useful online tool I've seen for easing junk mail and spam! By visiting the following URL and entering your name and mailing address, you can auto-generate letters including that information, along with any additional required stuff form individual companies, into printable letters directly from your browser that provide mailing addresses to dozens of marketing, credit reporting and other organizations preconfigured and merged into a personalized letter from yourself to those companies and organizations requesting to opt-out from junkmail! In ten clicks of the "next form" letter, I was able to request removal from a raft of lists and it's possible to do more if you like by returning and choosing different companies from the online form!

The site is a joint project with Center for a New American Dream, and the Center For Democracy in Technology cooperatively using technology to better facilitate Operation Opt-Out. I love it!

If I could generate automated labels to affix to my envelopes and online postage, I'd call the tool remarkable! I will stop short of that and say this is extremely useful. ;-)

https://www.newdream.org/junkmail/form.html

Bob Hoffmann
846 Mabelle St.
Moscow, ID  83843