From: John Harrell [mailto:johnbharrell@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2002 4:41 PM
To: Sam Duncan; vision2020@moscow.com
Subject: Re: Taliban of Moscow

Mr. Sam Duncan,

First of all, some of them aren't "two little breasts." lol

But that is beside the point.

What about the penis? I would like to ask why we dont allow total
nudity in public? Would that be ok? Why or why not? If you say we
shouldn't allow total nudity, under what guidelines (who's standard)
are you making this determination? Is it because total nudity in
public isn't culturally acceptable? If this is the reason, then what
we are seeing happening regarding the "two little breasts" is the
same thing; it is being determined by the culture in Moscow, saying
that "two little breasts" aren't acceptable to be shown in public.

Living In His Great and Glorious Kingdom,
John Harrell